Our online registration system implemented a new refund charge in 2021. Unfortunately, HSC is not in the position to absorb this expense, nor do we feel it should be passed on to the whole by way of increased administrative fees. As such any refund charge will be directly applied to the individual refund request.
Therefore, our current refund policy will be:
- If a sailor chooses to withdraw from a session, the refund will be 95% if done prior to 2 weeks before the session.
- If 2 weeks notice is not provided, the refund will only be 75% unless the space can be filled. If filled, a 95% refund can be processed.
- A refund is not available in following scenarios:
- Withdrawal from the program after session starts
- If a sailor is excused for discipline reasons
- Missed session days due to general illness/absence
Extenuating circumstances (COVID related, Family Emergency, Medical) will be considered on a case-by-case basis (95% maximum due to system fees).
If we cancel the program due to COVID, 95% of full or pro-rated session fee will be issued