HSC Membership Program
Looking for a gathering place with amazing water views in Hubbards?
The Hubbards Sailing Club offers its members access to a variety of social events and activities throughout the summer season. Stop by during the week to sit on the deck and enjoy the sun, while watching the sailors participate in our Junior Learn to Sail Programs. Proceeds from the sale of HSC Memberships support the LTS Fleet Replacement Fund.
Membership in effect from March 1st to February 28th/29th of each calendar year.
2020 Fee Categories
- $50 Junior Membership (18 and under, required to participate in CANSail programs)
- $100 (taxes included) Individual Membership
- $150 (taxes included) Couple Membership
- $200 (taxes included) Family Membership (consisting of two parents and their children)
Do you plan to compete in any racing events this season? You will need a Sail Canada Membership. Add $32 for each sailor planning to participate in sanctioned racing events.
- Access to Clubhouse during posted hours (Air conditioning and complimentary wi-fi)
- Access to social events (Additional fees may apply to special events)
- Access to bar service during special events
- Members may sign in a guest up to two times per year
- 15% member discount on facility rental fees
- Registered sailors with a Family Membership are not required to pay the $50 Junior Membership fee
- Registered sailors with a Family Membership, who store their own boats at the Club, can access their boats and sail from HSC during evenings and weekends (Contact head coach for details)